Parking at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport – PHX
On-Site Airport Parking Options at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX)
Are you planning a trip and looking for a parking spot at PHX Airport? If so, you've come to the right place. With our ultimate guide, you'll easily explore the wide selection of parking options available at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, meeting both short and lengthy stays. Below are all the key details you may need.
Short-term parking at PHX Airport
Terminal 3 and Terminal 4 Garages provide ease for brief stops or pickups at a fee of $4 per hour or a daily rate of $30. The same prices are offered by the East Economy Lot, West and East Economy Garages, and West Economy Garage. Near the 44th St. PHX Sky Train Station, there are also meters that cost $4/hour.
Long-term parking at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
The West and East Economy Garages, along with the East Economy Lot, which have daily prices between $14 and $16, are good alternatives for extended stays.
Valet parking at PHX
Valet services are offered at several places, so you can enjoy hassle-free parking at Terminals 3 and 4. Priced at $39 per day with no need to make reservations.
Off-site parking solution near Sky Harbor
Actually, Phoenix Sky Harbour is crowded, so parking there could be complicated. Choose our smart booking platform, ParkingNearAirports.io, for our affordable off-site parking options. With prices as low as $3.99 per day and shuttle services to and from the airport, you may easily save money.
With PNA, you can park near the airport you're flying from without any worries. You can quickly reserve a place online, look up parking lots nearby, compare prices, and read reviews while taking advantage of extra services.
PHX Airport parking rates
Thanks to this table, you can compare all the parking rates Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport offers travelers and make a wise choice when looking for a reliable parking option for your upcoming trip.
Below, you'll see the answers to all of the outstanding questions you may have – we've collected the most topical issues that often arise among travelers.
- Location: Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport is situated at 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, just 3 miles east of Downtown Phoenix.
- Short-term rates: Terminal 3 and 4 Garages charge $4/hour, maxing at $30 daily. East Economy Lot costs $4/hour and $14/day, while West Economy Garage and East Economy Garages A & B cost $4/hour and $16/day.
- Long-term rates: Daily rates vary from $14 to $30, depending on the parking area chosen.
- EV charging: EV charging stations are available in Terminal 3 and 4 Garages.
- Valet parking: Valet parking at Terminals 3 and 4 costs $39 per day.
- Disabled parking: Disabled permit parking is accessible in all garages and near on-site economy surface lots' bus stops.
- Free parking: Enjoy 30 minutes of free parking in three 24-hour Cell Phone Waiting Lots for passenger pickups. These lots are located south of the 44th Street PHX Sky Train Station, east of Terminal 4, and west of the West Economy Garage, offering restrooms and electronic flight information screens.
- Affordable off-site parking: Find budget-friendly and secure off-site parking options through our smart booking platform, ParkingNearAirports.io, which offers the best prices near Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Visit our official website at https://parkingnearairports.io for more details.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is the busiest and largest airport in Arizona. It is operated by Phoenix Airport System and serves connecting flights from many domestic and international destinations.
PHX serves as a base for Southwest Airlines and a hub for American Airlines, with a passenger volume of more than 46 million every year. With this big volume of passengers, it can be a challenging task to look for a convenient parking spot inside the airport.
So, if you need to leave your vehicle while traveling from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, your best option is to find other parking alternatives, just like what we’re offering.
We are offering stress-free and affordable parking solutions for PHX travelers and visitors. These lots may be outside the airport, but they’re located at a very convenient distance within your reach.
We are partnered with the most reliable parking lot services, too, so you don’t have to worry.
If you need valet parking services or a means of transportation to pick you up to and from the hotel or airport, we can arrange that for you as well.
Get secure and first-class parking by booking with us. It just takes a few minutes to process your reservation. It surely is hassle-free and affordable.
HOTELS NEAR PHOENIX SKY HARBOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
There are many hotels that offer great deals near the airport, including the Drury Inn, SureStay Hotel, and Aloft Hotel.
They are highly recommended by guests because of their affordable accommodation rates, clean rooms and facilities, excellent service, and free shuttle service.
These hotels also have meeting rooms and business centers that are accessible to those who need to attend business conferences and meetings.
WHAT TO DO AT PHOENIX SKY HARBOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
You should try dining in some of the restaurants at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. There are plenty of options to choose from, including Dilly’s Deli, Panda Express, Cowboy Ciao, and McDonald’s.
Other services offered by PHX include ATM machines, animal relief areas, fear of flying classes, nursing stations, museum exhibitions, passenger paging, charging stations, and a compassion corner.