United Airlines intends to implement a new boarding strategy called window-middle-aisle (WILMA) in an effort to reduce overall boarding time, as stated in an internal memo. Beginning on October 26, passengers in United's economy boarding Group 4 with window seats will have priority boarding, followed by those with middle seats, and finally, passengers with aisle seats. However, the current boarding procedure will remain unchanged for first and business-class passengers, as well as individuals with priority boarding, customers with disabilities, unaccompanied minors, active-duty military personnel, Global Services members, families with children two years old and under, and
A decrease in the cost of air travel tickets
Source: Google Search
In accordance with Hopper, an online travel booking platform, the average cost of a domestic round-trip airfare is currently $257 per ticket. This reflects an 11% decrease compared to the same period last year, as well as the same time in 2019. It's anticipated that the average ticket fares will reach approximately $283 in late November and early December, which coincides with the peak of the holiday travel season.
If you are planning to travel during the upcoming holiday season, take a closer look at the list of 24 travel websites that can assist you in finding deals and saving money. Additionally, consider exploring Kiplinger's highly regarded airline credit card rewards programs.
ParkingNearAirports.io: where airport parking meets ease!
Source: Google Search
You might be surprised about this fact because most people are confident that on-site parking is the best choice when you're traveling by air. But, actually, it's not true, and we'll explain why.
People who prefer to get to the airport by car think that it's the most convenient option since on-site parking is the nearest place to the airport where it's possible to park a vehicle safely for the period of a trip. However, they make a huge mistake, as there is a big chance to face many following difficulties:
- You will need to find a spot in a crowded lot,
- You will need to carry the luggage all the way through the parking lot,
- You must pay expensive fees without great service, and much more.
Sounds not so good, right? But there is one great solution in this situation – an off-site parking option!
The off-site parking service has many advantages, which will definitely convince you to change your choice during the next trip:
- First of all, it's much cheaper. On-site parking can become too costly for you, as the price for such a parking type might equal half the value of the whole trip. The cost of the off-site parking, in turn, will be not so high, offering alongside free shuttles going back and forth between the parking lot and the airport.
- Secondly, it's much faster. By choosing an on-site parking option, you'll be needed to find a free spot in a crowded lot, which takes a lot of time. However, by selecting an off-site parking option, you'll be able to drive directly to the entrance, where staff members will help you to pull your luggage out of your vehicle and load it into the shuttle, as well as park your car securely for you. Finally, a free shuttle will bring you and your bags to the airport.
- Thirdly, it's much more convenient. No more worries about being late to the airport and your flight – the off-site parking is a hassle-free option that is usually faster. Since you use the services of a private company, people want to be sure you're satisfied with the quality and comfort of the services provided, so you don't need to wrack your brain about the quick path to the airport anymore.
Source: Jacob Stone/Unsplash
As for the companies that provide the best off-site parking services, we've prepared an ideal option for you. Our booking platform, ParkingNearAirports.io, built excellent relationships with many parking lot operators to leave customers satisfied and their cars – safe. Furthermore, it doesn't matter what the airport you're flying from is – on our easy-to-navigate website, https://parkingnearairports.io/, you'll find the best deals for all the major airports and cruise ports in the United States and Canada.
To understand it better, we can give you an example. Let's imagine that you live in Memphis, Tennessee and plan to visit Oakland, California. Then, you can use the services of cheap parking near MEM Airport. If you're flying from Oakland, the situation is the same – choose affordable off-airport parking Oakland. So, as you can understand, everything works simply.
By the way, on our website, you can find all the required information about the advantages of off-site parking, airport parking rates, and others. So travel profitably and enjoy your following trip together with us!