Spring has already come, so you can give serious thought to the place you’d like to take a trip to next time. We’re happy to say that we’ve found one perfect option for you – Deer Valley – a ski-only resort, which is considered a true skier's paradise. In today’s article, we’ll tell you what’s special about this location: what to do there, what to taste, and where to stay. So read carefully, and let’s get to the point!
What should you know about Deer Valley?
Deer Valley is located in Utah, and the ski season is expected to end on April 17th, so don’t miss your chance to enjoy skiing for the last time this year.
Among the properties at Deer Valley is the Montage Deer Valley – a ski-in, ski-out resort just a few minutes from Park City's Main Street. If you’re planning a trip to Utah, we recommend you stay in Peak View Suite – a 1000 square foot suite with a private balcony with panoramic views of the mountain trails and alpine valleys.
As for local cuisine, pay attention to the Montage Deer Valley's five restaurants, which are available for all resort guests. There, you’ll be able to taste the following:
- In Daley's Pub & Rec – casual fare, along with a bowling alley and arcade;
- Many coffee shops with to-go items, the resort's signature restaurant, Apex, and other cuisines with burgers, bourbon joint, and sushi;
- Vista Lounge offers tourists the best views outside the Peak Suite, as well as specialty cocktails and fondue, among other food items.
If you’re traveling with kids, you’ll be happy to see the hotel's onsite tubing park there, as well as Paintbox, the hotel kids' club that offers crafts, games, and a weekly children's night out with dinner and a movie.
Besides, there are many other resort amenities, such as a 35,000 square-foot spa with 29 treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, and daily s'mores by the many fire pits adjacent to the slopes.
During the ski season, the Apres Lounge – or, Veuve Yurt – also provides access to three ski lifts, which are located behind the resort. Actually, the Veuve Yurt can be a perfect option for toasting the end of the ski season in Deer Valley, with its Champagne with select gourmet bites, including caviar, local cheeses and charcuterie, smoked fish, and others.
Planning a trip soon? If so, we’re ready to share with you some helpful tips!
If you’re going to visit Deer Valley this spring, we’d like to convey some useful information that will be handy for those who prefer to travel by air.
If you get to the airport by car, you always need to find a good parking space for your vehicle to leave for the period of a trip. In most cases, airports have special on-site parking for that purpose. However, such a parking lot is pretty costly most of the time, and people aren't ready to spend a lot of money at the beginning of a trip. So is there any solution?
The best way to solve this problem is to choose off-site parking. Why, you may ask? We will explain.
There are many reasons which can prove the benefit of this parking type. Here are some of them:
- Affordable Rates. Depending on the duration of your trip, you can choose between short-term and long-term airport parking. Anyway, an off-site airport is much cheaper, so you can save your money and spend the most considerable amount on things you really want to see or try while traveling.
- Fast service. In contrast with on-site airport parking, which can take quite a long time, off-site parking offers you the convenience of driving directly to the entrance and having a staff member pull your luggage out of your vehicle and load it into the shuttle. Then they will park your car for you. After your baggage is loaded, you can take your seat in the shuttle, which will bring you and your bags to the airport. It is a hassle-free option that is usually faster.
- Convenience. When people travel, they may be stressed about making it to the airport on time. If you use off-site parking, you will definitely make your travel experience more convenient, as you use the service of a private company. Even though you may be able to park on-site at the airport in a short-term or long-term airport parking lot, consider using an off-site parking lot service.
We are glad to say that our booking platform, ParkingNearAirports.io, offers travelers online reservations for parking just outside airports that are convenient and affordable. Our experienced team is dedicated to providing travelers parking options at over 100 airports in the U.S. and Canada. The app allows customers to search and compare parking rates at up to 70 percent savings compared to the cost of on-site parking at all major airports.
With our platform, it only takes a few clicks in the app to reserve a parking spot. Guests receive a booking confirmation and a guaranteed parking space upon arrival at the off-airport parking. In addition, the app helps customers locate the most convenient lots to the airport. Cancellations are easy if plans change with hassle-free, refundable cancellations.
Besides this, we also offer services for top cruise ports in Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, and Texas.
Now let's take a good example. Imagine that you're planning a trip to Utah. So if you're flying from Dallas, Texas, you can use cheap DFW shuttle parking. If you're coming from Jacksonville, Florida, you can choose affordable Jacksonville long-term parking. It just depends on the place you're flying from.
You can always find everything you need on our official website: the best deals for parking near U.S. and Canadian airports, airport parking rates, and much more.