Interested in watching the airport's life? Then head to the upscale airport lounges where tightly packed cabins and pretty long security lines are just a distant memory. Starting from French champagne and finishing with private napping rooms, these truly luxurious airport lounges will provide you with every opportunity to make yourself satisfied. So let's get to it!
1. Emirates First-Class Lounge – Dubai International Airport, United Arab Emirates
Source – Shutterstock. Emirates first-class lounge
The Emirates First-Class Lounge at Dubai International Airport continues the city of Dubai's tradition of extravagant excess. First-class passengers have access to this lavish and enormous facility that is only available to them. The scale and variety of services provided by Emirates, which stretch the entire length of the terminal, are remarkable. The lounge has a wine cellar, a cigar bar, and private duty-free boutiques for personal shopping. There are social lounges, as well as quiet areas for sleeping and unwinding, and spa services include anything from massages to hair treatments. The best part is that first-class travelers may use elevators to go straight from the lounge to the jet bridge, making boarding simple.
2. Qantas First-Class Lounge – Sydney International Airport, Australia
Source – Shutterstock. View of the Qantas International First Class Lounge at the Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
Despite having first-class lounges in Melbourne and Los Angeles as well, Sydney International Airport is by far Qantas' best. The 23,000 square foot area was planned according to feng shui principles, allowing for the best energy flow within the contemporary furnishings. A vertical garden worthy of Instagram graces the entry to the lounge, and live plants are used to embellish the walls of the individual spa rooms. There are various cozy reading nooks and open lounging areas in addition to being a business place for traveling business people. The long bar with a Carrera marble top and the wide, light-filled windows all allow for beauty and comfort in this lounge.
3. American Express Centurion Lounge – Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, United States
Source – Shutterstock. Sign at the entrance to the American Express Centurion lounge at Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Due to free access for holders of American Express Platinum or Centurion cards, this stateside lounge is probably the easiest to reach on the list. Despite being a busy hub for American Airlines, the American Express Centurion Lounge nonetheless provides a magnificent respite from the rest of Dallas-Fort Worth. The Centurion is a chic spot for travelers to refuel and relax in between flights during lengthy delays or overnight stays. The Dallas Centurion offers a delectable menu created by a James Beard Award-winning chef, as well as handmade, gratis cocktails, high-speed WiFi, and a computer bar. In addition, there is a spa for unwinding amid the commotion, a soundproof space for children, and private showers.
Love traveling in comfort? If so, let's also have a look at some helpful travel tips that will make your trip even better!
Source – Shutterstock. Businesswoman sitting in an airport lounge, waiting for a flight
Besides the key information about the world's most luxurious airport lounges, we would like to give you one helpful tip as well – this information will be handy for those who prefer to travel by air.
If you get to the airport by car, you always need to find a good parking space for your vehicle to leave for the period of a trip. In most cases, airports have special on-site parking for that purpose. However, such a parking lot is pretty costly most of the time, and people aren't ready to spend a lot of money at the beginning of a trip. So is there any solution?
The best way to solve this problem is to choose off-site parking. Why, you may ask? We will explain.
There are many reasons which can prove the benefit of this parking type. Here are some of them:
- Affordable Rates. Depending on the duration of your trip, you can choose between short-term and long-term airport parking. Anyway, an off-site airport is much cheaper, so you can save your money and spend the most considerable amount on things you really want to see or try while traveling.
- Fast service. In contrast with on-site airport parking, which can take quite a long time, off-site parking offers you the convenience of driving directly to the entrance and having a staff member pull your luggage out of your vehicle and load it into the shuttle. Then they will park your car for you. After your baggage is loaded, you can take your seat in the shuttle, which will bring you and your bags to the airport. It is a hassle-free option that is usually faster.
- Convenience. When people travel, they may be stressed about making it to the airport on time. If you use off-site parking, you will definitely make your travel experience more convenient, as you use the service of a private company. Even though you may be able to park on-site at the airport in a short-term or long-term airport parking lot, consider using an off-site parking lot service.
Source – Shutterstock. Jet aircraft docked in the airport. Parking at terminal gate
We are glad to say that our booking platform, ParkingNearAirports.io, offers travelers online reservations for parking just outside airports that are convenient and affordable. Our experienced team is dedicated to providing travelers parking options at over 100 airports in the U.S. and Canada. The app allows customers to search and compare parking rates at up to 70 percent savings compared to the cost of on-site parking at all major airports.
With our platform, it only takes a few clicks in the app to reserve a parking spot. Guests receive a booking confirmation and a guaranteed parking space upon arrival at the off-airport parking. In addition, the app helps customers locate the most convenient lots to the airport. Cancellations are easy if plans change with hassle-free, refundable cancellations.
Besides this, we also offer services for top cruise ports in Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, and Texas.
Now let's take a good example. Imagine that you're planning a trip to Sydney, Australia. So if you're flying from Dallas, Texas, you can use DFW economy parking. If you're coming from New York City, New York, you can choose affordable parking near LaGuardia. It just depends on the place you're flying from.
You can always find everything you need on our official website: the best deals for parking near U.S. and Canadian airports, airport parking fees, and much more.