Do you know that several Chase cards come with an Airport Platinum status today? Yes, it is from a popular off-airport parking provider, The Parking Spot, along with additional points for a 20% discount and a free day on your first reservation.
You can register for the following benefits at theParkingSpot if you have one of the several Chase cards with Platinum status:
These are the eligible Chase credits cards that you need to have in order to get a Platinum status:
- App-enabled touchless entry and exit.
- Locked in redemption rates for the calendar year, which are available for each type of parking space.
- 20% discount on all car care services.
- Faster response and better customer service experience from theParkingSpot’s dedicated support team.
- Get an additional 50% bonus for every dollar spent.
- No need to pay reservation fees at any of their locations around the globe.
- Complimentary Platinum status for 2 years.
- Earn points for 1 free day of parking.
- Get a 20% discount on your first booking.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve card
- United mileagePlus Card
- British Airways Visa Signature Card
- Chase Sapphire Card (Legacy)
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card
- J.P. Morgan Reserve Card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Iberia Visa Signature Card
Tips on How Maximize Rewards and Discounts
You know that your expenses are not limited to airfare fee, excursions, and hotel foods only - whether you travel a little or a lot. Getting to and from the airport can get pricey, that’s why it’s more recommended to use your car and look for ways to save money on parking fees.
One way is to maximize airport parking rewards and discounts. Here are some tips:
Chase credits cars are your best options when it comes to parking rewards and discounts. And there are two specific cards to consider: Chase Sapphire Preferred Card and Chase Sapphire Reserve Card.
The company generously counts garages and parking lots as travel, so you will earn a lot of points in both the CSP and CSR. On top of that, the Sapphire Reserve Card’s $300 travel credit per year can be used for parking fees.
You will also earn a lot of points in travel, including garages and cars, if you have a Citi Premier Card. On the other hand, if you have a Citi Prestige Card, don’t use it for airport parking and wish to earn bonus points because it defines travel more narrowly - you will only earn points on purchases made at hotels and airlines.
- Book on off-airport parking companies
It is nice to drive into the parking lot inside the airport and walk out to your terminal. However, there are two issues with this - a lot of great spots might be occupied and the fees can be very expensive.
If you’re looking for a much better deal, you should opt for an off-site airport parking lot, like Parking Near Airports, instead. You shouldn’t have to wait long outside the airport when you choose this option as there are frequent shuttles available to and from the airport.
Make sure to consider more than just the price when you consider what royalty reward to join. Read rewards from other customers to see praises and complaints, and check the shuttle schedule. Sometimes, a small company can also give superior customer service.