According to the latest study by Compare the Market, one of Florida's most well-liked vacation spots has been called the world's most costly town for a family holiday.
An average family of four will spend $7,350 on a seven-night vacation in Orlando, which is home to many family-friendly amusement parks and tourist attractions. The study's family included two parents, a 10-year-old child, and a 5-year-old kid.
This amounts to $4,138 for lodging during the busiest season, $3,148 for activities, and roughly $64 per day for incidental expenses.
The cities were evaluated by the Australian travel insurance comparison website based on the average total cost of travel, accommodation, and daily costs.
With an average holiday cost of $7,082, Rovaniemi, Finland, came in second place not far behind. The breakdown of prices in this "official home of Santa Claus" town was as follows: $4,138 for the hotel during the busiest season, $476 for entertainment, and $52 daily for other costs.
With a $6,620 average holiday expenditure, the Gold Coast in Australia came in third. Peak season in this town would cost about $5,600 for lodging, $972 for activities, and about $48 for other daily expenses.
The following locations completed the remaining rankings:
- Vancouver, Canada: $4,836
- London, UK: $4,139
- Barcelona, Spain: $3,460
- Queenstown, New Zealand: $3,400
- Vienna, Austria: $2,776
- Billund, Denmark: $2,711
- Bali, Indonesia: $2,636
- Osaka, Japan: $2,313
Nairobi, Kenya, was the report's least costly place for a family of four. An average seven-night trip would cost $1,974; this includes $1,853 for the hotel, $93 for entertainment, and $28 for other daily expenses.
Prices, according to Compare the Market, were converted from local currencies to US dollars. The rates shown above don't include flight travel. Taxis and other modes of public transit, less expensive food, and coffee are included in the "daily costs."
The total cost was calculated using TripAdvisor's list of "family-friendly" activities and lodgings.
Choose ParkingNearAirports.io and always travel profitably and conveniently!
Source: Amy Humphries/Unsplash
You might be surprised about this fact because most people are confident that on-site parking is the best choice when you're traveling by air. But, actually, it's not true, and we'll explain why.
People who prefer to get to the airport by car think that it's the most convenient option since on-site parking is the nearest place to the airport where it's possible to park a vehicle safely for the period of a trip. However, they make a huge mistake, as there is a big chance to face many following difficulties:
- You will need to find a spot in a crowded lot,
- You will need to carry the luggage all the way through the parking lot,
- You must pay expensive fees without great service, and much more.
Sounds not so good, right? But there is one great solution in this situation – an off-site parking option!
The off-site parking service has many advantages, which will definitely convince you to change your choice during the next trip:
- First of all, it's much cheaper. On-site parking can become too costly for you, as the price for such a parking type might equal half the value of the whole trip. The cost of the off-site parking, in turn, will be not so high, offering alongside free shuttles going back and forth between the parking lot and the airport.
- Secondly, it's much faster. By choosing an on-site parking option, you'll be needed to find a free spot in a crowded lot, which takes a lot of time. However, by selecting an off-site parking option, you'll be able to drive directly to the entrance, where staff members will help you to pull your luggage out of your vehicle and load it into the shuttle, as well as park your car securely for you. Finally, a free shuttle will bring you and your bags to the airport.
- Thirdly, it's much more convenient. No more worries about being late to the airport and your flight – the off-site parking is a hassle-free option that is usually faster. Since you use the services of a private company, people want to be sure you're satisfied with the quality and comfort of the services provided, so you don't need to wrack your brain about the quick path to the airport anymore.
Source: Lucas Ludwig/Unsplash
As for the companies that provide the best off-site parking services, we've prepared an ideal option for you. Our booking platform, ParkingNearAirports.io, built excellent relationships with many parking lot operators to leave customers satisfied and their cars – safe. Furthermore, it doesn't matter what the airport you're flying from is – on our easy-to-navigate website, https://parkingnearairports.io/, you'll find the best deals for all the major airports and cruise ports in the United States and Canada.
To understand it better, we can give you an example. Let's imagine that you live in Minneapolis, Minnesota and plan to visit Orlando, Florida. Then, you can use the services of affordable parking near MSP Airport with shuttle. If you're flying from Orlando, the situation is the same – choose cheap MCO off-airport parking. So, as you can understand, everything works simply.
By the way, on our website, you can find all the required information about the advantages of off-site parking, domestic airport parking charges, and others. So travel profitably and enjoy your following trip together with us!