As national parks reopen and travelers embrace regional road trips over international flights, efficient car organization becomes crucial for a stress-free adventure. Fortunately, these simple yet clever hacks offer a solution to keep your journey hassle-free. Let's have a closer look at them together!
So what hacks will help you to save your sanity on the road?
Source: Marcus Urbenz/Unsplash
1. Plug into a multi-outlet adapter
With a car full of fellow travelers and electronic devices in need of charging, a multi-outlet adapter is essential for a road trip. This 4-port car charger allows simultaneous charging of up to four devices, including laptops and gaming consoles. No more disputes over who gets to charge their gadgets first – just remember to pack longer charging cables.
2. Strap on a car trash can
Snacking is part of the road trip experience, but it often leads to a clutter of wrappers and empty containers. A StashAway Console, which hangs conveniently from the headrest or center console, acts as a car trash can, holding up to 1.5 gallons of garbage. It's leak-proof and equipped with pockets for hand sanitizer, wipes, and extra trash bags. Alternatively, a cereal dispenser can serve as a makeshift trash can.
3. Keep cool with a car cooler
Car coolers are excellent for keeping drinks and snacks chilled, but they can consume valuable space. Opt for a compact car cooler like the Arctic Zone model, which is leak-proof and features a removable SmartShelf for separating food items. An accessory pocket holds cutlery and wipes for convenient snack breaks at parks and scenic spots.
4. Get it together with a grid organizer
Grid organizers offer a visual and organized way to store essentials, ensuring you know where everything is at a glance. Attach a Grid-It organizer to your visor for quick access to sunglasses, pens, and maps. Alternatively, use it to keep charging cables tangle-free. When heading for hikes, customize it with essentials like flashlights and sunscreen, and easily transfer it to your backpack upon arrival.
5. Share the screen with a headrest mount
Road trips often involve backseat entertainment to keep passengers, especially kids, occupied. A headrest mount like the one by Macally is versatile and compatible with various devices, from phones to tablets. Its extension feature allows sharing the screen among all backseat passengers, making it ideal for group activities like gaming during the journey.
The ultimate airport parking experience – ParkingNearAirports.io!
Source: Malte Helmhold/Unsplash
You might be surprised about this fact because most people are confident that on-site parking is the best choice when you're traveling by air. But, actually, it's not true, and we'll explain why.
People who prefer to get to the airport by car think that it's the most convenient option since on-site parking is the nearest place to the airport where it's possible to park a vehicle safely for the period of a trip. However, they make a huge mistake, as there is a big chance to face many following difficulties:
- You will need to find a spot in a crowded lot,
- You will need to carry the luggage all the way through the parking lot,
- You must pay expensive fees without great service, and much more.
Sounds not so good, right? But there is one great solution in this situation – an off-site parking option!
The off-site parking service has many advantages, which will definitely convince you to change your choice during the next trip:
- First of all, it's much cheaper. On-site parking can become too costly for you, as the price for such a parking type might equal half the value of the whole trip. The cost of the off-site parking, in turn, will be not so high, offering alongside free shuttles going back and forth between the parking lot and the airport.
- Secondly, it's much faster. By choosing an on-site parking option, you'll be needed to find a free spot in a crowded lot, which takes a lot of time. However, by selecting an off-site parking option, you'll be able to drive directly to the entrance, where staff members will help you to pull your luggage out of your vehicle and load it into the shuttle, as well as park your car securely for you. Finally, a free shuttle will bring you and your bags to the airport.
- Thirdly, it's much more convenient. No more worries about being late to the airport and your flight – the off-site parking is a hassle-free option that is usually faster. Since you use the services of a private company, people want to be sure you're satisfied with the quality and comfort of the services provided, so you don't need to wrack your brain about the quick path to the airport anymore.
Source: Luke Porter/Unsplash
As for the companies that provide the best off-site parking services, we've prepared an ideal option for you. Our booking platform, ParkingNearAirports.io, built excellent relationships with many parking lot operators to leave customers satisfied and their cars – safe. Furthermore, it doesn't matter what the airport you're flying from is – on our easy-to-navigate website, https://parkingnearairports.io/, you'll find the best deals for all the major airports and cruise ports in the United States and Canada.
To understand it better, we can give you an example. Let's imagine that you live in Portland, Oregon and plan to visit Jacksonville, Florida. Then, you can use the services of affordable long-term parking near PDX. If you're flying from Jacksonville, the situation is the same – choose cheap airport parking JAX. So, as you can understand, everything works simply.
By the way, on our website, you can find all the required information about the advantages of off-site parking, airport parking deals, and others. So travel profitably and enjoy your following trip together with us!