After a four-year absence, American Airlines announced today that it will restart nonstop service from Charlotte to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport over the summer. Before the Covid-19 crisis, in 2019, American last ran that flight.
American announced the restart of two international flights at CLT in 2023. Frankfurt Airport in Germany is the destination of the other nonstop route; nevertheless, according to American's website, that route is still in operation. The airline reported that it last flew in the summer of 2021.
Also, an American representative informed that the Frankfurt-Charlotte route runs all year round while the Paris-Charlotte route would run seasonally from June 5th through September 5th.
"A Boeing 777-200 aircraft with 273 seats would be used to fly the operations, which will both be run daily."In light of the outbreak and the delays in aircraft deliveries, those flights had been grounded at various intervals throughout the previous two years.
The official added as well:
"Due to growing demand, the Paris and Frankfurt flights have been reinstated at CLT."The company based in Fort Worth, Texas, announced that it will operate the same international routes at CLT during the summer of 2023 as it did at the same time last year. It didn't list the transatlantic locations that were covered.
Nearly 90% of flights at CLT are operated by American Airlines Group Inc., making it the airline of choice by a wide margin. The second-largest hub in America is located in Charlotte Douglas. Around 13,000 people are employed by the airline in the Charlotte region as well.
Choose our smart booking platform – ParkingNearAirports.io – and always travel profitably and conveniently!
Source: Windy Starnes/Unsplash
You might be surprised about this fact because most people are confident that on-site parking is the best choice when you're traveling by air. But, actually, it's not true, and we'll explain why.
People who prefer to get to the airport by car think that it's the most convenient option since on-site parking is the nearest place to the airport where it's possible to park a vehicle safely for the period of a trip. However, they make a huge mistake, as there is a big chance to face many following difficulties:
- You will need to find a spot in a crowded lot,
- You will need to carry the luggage all the way through the parking lot,
- You must pay expensive fees without great service, and much more.
The off-site parking service has many advantages, which will definitely convince you to change your choice during the next trip:
- First of all, it's much cheaper. On-site parking can become too costly for you, as the price for such a parking type might equal half the value of the whole trip. The cost of the off-site parking, in turn, will be not so high, offering alongside free shuttles going back and forth between the parking lot and the airport.
- Secondly, it's much faster. By choosing an on-site parking option, you'll be needed to find a free spot in a crowded lot, which takes a lot of time. However, by selecting an off-site parking option, you'll be able to drive directly to the entrance, where staff members will help you to pull your luggage out of your vehicle and load it into the shuttle, as well as park your car securely for you. Finally, a free shuttle will bring you and your bags to the airport.
- Thirdly, it's much more convenient. No more worries about being late to the airport and your flight – the off-site parking is a hassle-free option that is usually faster. Since you use the services of a private company, people want to be sure you're satisfied with the quality and comfort of the services provided, so you don't need to wrack your brain about the quick path to the airport anymore.
Source: Jan Rosolino/Unsplash
As for the companies that provide the best off-site parking services, we've prepared an ideal option for you. Our booking platform, ParkingNearAirports.io, built excellent relationships with many parking lot operators to leave customers satisfied and their cars – safe. Furthermore, it doesn't matter what the airport you're flying from is – on our easy-to-navigate website, https://parkingnearairports.io/, you'll find the best deals for all the major airports and cruise ports in the United States and Canada.
To understand it better, we can give you an example. Let's imagine that you live in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA and plan to visit Paris, France. Then, you can use the services of cheap parking Charlotte Airport. If you're flying from Baltimore, Maryland, the situation is the same – choose affordable parking near BWI. So, as you can understand, everything works simply.
By the way, on our website, you can find all the required information about the advantages of off-site parking, airport parking cost per day, and others. So travel profitably and enjoy your following trip together with us!